RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xsammo68

xsammo68

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ Empty
PostSubject: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 am

Too many people that were bugged to level 300. They are unfairly insta killing new players to remove the BUFFS. Its tough to stay alive with all the 300s that can kill almost anything getting bored and just random PKing.
Back to top Go down
Koze
GameMaster
GameMaster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

PostSubject: Re: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:45 am

Hm i will talk with raemon about solution
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

PostSubject: Re: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 am

Can you tell me for curiosity only which players have level 300 in game , because to gain level 300 you must be leveled by a game master .

And im Hoping with your Information to find out how did they become 300 , who made them.

Im guessing the bad things which hacker did there are still in game like he leveled players over 170 which is maximum allowed .

I am aware of this so i smell very soon a wipe , i hope is the last wipe because server cannot be hacked anymore with the new release from Arcadia Dev.

Last edited by Hunter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mclarengt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

PostSubject: Hacker   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am

The hacker made everyone that killed at the last hack time level 300
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

PostSubject: Re: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am

mclarengt wrote:
The hacker made everyone that killed at the last hack time level 300

Yes when happened that , not everyone is lvl 300 and for me is first time when i heard there are lvl 300 players in game and they didnt reported that to anyone from rising team beside you

It is easy to make a search in data base with value >170 to see who is over 170 level and he didn't reported back .

I am sure Rameon will Wipe server again lol!

Back to top Go down
Raemon
Admin
Admin
Raemon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 am

@ hunter not really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ   Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Take a look at Bugged level 300 Players and Lower them PLZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RISING RAPPELZ :: Support :: Buglist-
Jump to: