RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constant Dis-Connecting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jshprkns

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Constant Dis-Connecting Empty
PostSubject: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Every time I log on, only like 2-5minutes later it dis-connects me and it seems like everyone is getting kicked.I don't know what the problem is but most of the time I Dis-Connect when i log on. so please can u try to fix the constant Dis-connect it is getting very irritating Thank you
Back to top Go down
Fierro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

PostSubject: Re: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 pm

same here.
My friends have the same problem...
Sad
Back to top Go down
jshprkns

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Ok now my theory is that every time someone picks up an item everyone disconnects becuase when u pick up a item you diconnect instantly so my advice Do Not Pick Up Items Before They Fix It
Back to top Go down
Fierro

PostSubject: Re: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm

jshprkns wrote:
Ok now my theory is that every time someone picks up an item everyone disconnects becuase when u pick up a item you diconnect instantly so my advice Do Not Pick Up Items Before They Fix It

Hmmm.... I dont agree
Back to top Go down
Fierro

PostSubject: Re: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am

Now, i cant log in....... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constant Dis-Connecting   Constant Dis-Connecting Empty

Back to top Go down

Constant Dis-Connecting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RISING RAPPELZ :: Support :: Buglist-
Jump to: