RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well im probably leaving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitedragon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

well im probably leaving Empty
PostSubject: well im probably leaving   well im probably leaving EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:27 am

So this pserver was my first pserver. Now I have been looking for another one and the rates are way lower but the on thin I noticed was they had highly active gms! It was great and their server was up when yours was down. And do you guys understand how anoying it is when the server is clearly down and we know this but have to kep trying cuz gms and admin are not careing to inform us about anything? I would love to keep playing this server but I would have to speculate that if this keeps hapening you wil lose a lot of players. As for me I wil leave if it isn't fixed.
Back to top Go down
michielvdb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: well im probably leaving   well im probably leaving EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 am

Whitedragon, what pserver did you find then?
All mine on the list are off...

Tell me plz.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
whitedragon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

PostSubject: Re: well im probably leaving   well im probably leaving EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:26 am

the name is hybrid and gms and even admin talks to you in game and its like they play anyway its great and no empty strings and actively fixing bugs and updating the ps alot. also donateing prizes are way better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well im probably leaving   well im probably leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

well im probably leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RISING RAPPELZ :: Support :: Support/Help-
Jump to: