RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeWee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Communication   Communication EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 am

Dear Admin & GM's,

You really need to learn to communicate with your userbase. Even if you don't know why a server is down or you don't know how long it's going to take, you should inform your userbase. Right now it looks like no one is taking any action to get the server back up.

And if there's no action, because only 1 person can access the server root, then allow others you trust to get access as well to try to get the server back up. A downtime of 7 hours is way too long and will get your users pretty annoyed.

Awaiting your reaction.
Back to top Go down
ivans113

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Jee Wee, you are right man.

Though I am a newbie playing in this server for few days, but I do want to suggest the Rappelz Rising launcher can be more useful than now such as posting in the maintenance notice or showing the server is online or offline. It is kinda common way for the others but it is good to inform at least players aware the server is on or off.

Just a suggestion only, decision is in your hand to the GMs.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 am

Hey ,
Im sry for the problems , but i dont have any access to the database or else so i dont get any informations about the server .
So i also cannot work on the problem!
And were working ... we also dont have 24h time to work at the Server.
And we need some free time without rappelz....

Scarecrow
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 am

That`s right !

IF i had acces server to be able to install updates and to upgrade even more our server we had a very awesome server .

Only one who acces server is Rameon and he doesnt have enough time or maybe no time at all to do this things . Beside that seems he isnt intrested to let anyone to do this

I tried to contact him for over 3 weeks to implement new things , he didnt come on Forum like you can see , he doesnt go online on Skype more then 1 second , and he doesnt contact us

So even if I am able to make awesome new things , our hands are tied . Of course if anybody is interested and have proper server system i could administrate it as an hobby just for having a good reliable server to enjoy a good time for game
Back to top Go down
JeeWee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 am

Any idea what the server specs need to be and how much datatraffic such a server generates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Communication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication   Communication Empty

Back to top Go down

Communication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RISING RAPPELZ :: Support :: Support/Help-
Jump to: