RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is Down and other News

Go down 
+5
xsammo68
Raemon
Lilith
Koze
Hunter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

Server is Down and other News  Empty
PostSubject: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 am

Hey hey Rappellz Nation !!!! Basketball

• Server is down for moment will not be back for at least 13 hours.

Arrow Here is the truth :

Our database is a bit messed up by last time when hacker damaged the server and we did not wiped at that time database ,at that time we had no patch to stop the hacker but now the good news is we are 100% safe , we added other new updates which was better to be added on start of server not when there are over 1000 accounts already

Rappelz Emulator had a backdoor which allowed to remote control server , by default was turned on and had a default password inside game001 but Developers from Arcadia ...forgot to mention us about that until now 1 day ... when we could based on this information to secured completely .

If your time is precious please do not invest time here for moment as very soon will be an game wipe for have a clear data base with all updates at day

Back to top Go down
Koze
GameMaster
GameMaster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

i totally agree to hunter
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:49 pm

ok, server is back online now, but what is about the wipe? will everything be deleted soon/everyone starts from scratch again?
(i hope not, cuz then i think ill stop playing, doesnt make fun to start over and over again)
i will not mind when it takes a bit longer when there is no wipe
Back to top Go down
Raemon
Admin
Admin
Raemon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:53 am

no wipe,not now
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I think there is no need for a wipe if you could remove characters over level 170 with a simple sql syntax in data base , you can backup then accounts data and change only Arcadia data base when 1.4 comes by .
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

or simply tell the ppl with lv 300 to remove their lv 300 chars, but i know at least one person who has a nice use for it, when someone keeps mindless pking on his farmspot, he logs on his lv 300 char and gets rid of the pker
Back to top Go down
Raemon
Admin
Admin
Raemon

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 pm

yah they dont want to delete their chars...good at pking...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 pm

You cannot kill a level 300 because the level difference you will miss the target
Back to top Go down
xsammo68

xsammo68

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

PostSubject: We Can wait for you DEVs   Server is Down and other News  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Well tey did not level the chars to 300, they were glitched to 300, so I am sure the understand lowering them to 170 is more than fair since they should be deleted due to error. Having a 300 lvl is not actually fun its just an unfair advantage o normal characters. Right? But anyways fix what you gotta fix we can wait for a good glitch free playing experience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. bEEN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: what happens?   Server is Down and other News  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

the server and you almost have 2 days off, and nobody can give information? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Raemon
Admin
Admin
Raemon

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 am

yeah server will be online tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Fierro

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Raemon wrote:
yeah server will be online tomorrow

affraid

What happened???

All erased Sad . Please check the drop rates....

Last edited by Fierro on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xsammo68

xsammo68

PostSubject: Server was in need of maintenance very badly.   Server is Down and other News  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:14 am

They took it offline and did maintenance!!! BRAVO! Can't wait to see how it's changed.
Back to top Go down
Fierro

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

xsammo68 wrote:
They took it offline and did maintenance!!! BRAVO! Can't wait to see how it's changed.

All things gone, The drops are crazy... Hope they can fix it,,, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
michielvdb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello, I am new! Trying to connect. I have my Account, but when i try to log in and create new char it says: "You may not create this char"... Can somebody help me with this?! I can login to normal rappelz server. Thanks
Back to top Go down
imenico

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 pm

u must download Eternal Rappelz From Rising homepage
Back to top Go down
michielvdb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I did download ethernal rappelz from the site. Strange, I can login with my acc, but just can't create a new char... You think I need to re-install everything? What I did: Format PC, Install rappelz ethernal client with new drivers and directX. Then Launcher from the site. Result= Can log in account, but not create a char...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is Down and other News    Server is Down and other News  Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is Down and other News
Page 1 of 1