RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mahmoudnasser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:17 am

Hello ,

admin (adm) raemon u dont have answer from fulmen about my [GM] Application ?

thnxx for(adm) raemon

Hi my name is Mahmoud im playing rappelz for 4 month so i know all the stuff that GM need to know im 29.Was working as GM at the Kgaming server and server pvp and server fox so i know all the comands and stuff im learning for computer programer now! I know 2 leanguages whitch is ,Arabic,English i really wanna get this job! Th for wathing this!

account in game :Thelegend

in fourm account :MAhmoudnasser

I'm 29 years old and I'm obsessed with online games Rappelz ofc being my all time fave, been on US servers, PH servers, Korean Test Server, and now I'm on Private servers I love this game and all it has. Also a while back a friend helped me set up a priv server (just one on my comp, never made it public xD so was just me on it) for my comp, so I got the gist of how to edit things in game and such a little bit.

I'm also a forum bug =) so I post a lot and every chance I get, I will have the most posts on this forum so help me!

-What position/WHY----
---------------------

I'd like to start with the GM position =) Lets me get to know the rest of you (although some of you know me from my nagging questions xD) and lets players know I'm there to help more so they get to know me better I believe that I have a lot of knowledge with both Rappelz and Priv serves to be able to be of great help here. I have some ideas for events also, was looking through the Arcadia files and I got a few ideas from it

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Your experiences/your career/skills-
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a loong time player of rappelz, like I already said I've played on most servers, I have some degree of being able to work on the server, I have managed forums as moderators on many occasions, I've been guild leaders of many guilds over the years. I have recently made forums for my most recent guild on the US servers and would be willing to PM you a link to them if you'd like to review it =). I've been looking around the DF server and find one thing it lacks is community!! I'd love to try getting people more chatty and helpful to one another and make us like one HUUUUUUGE guild xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Why rappelzrising?-
------------------------

This is the best private server out there, I spent days looking and the others are mere jokes when compared to this, great server and I belive that with time it will grow to be the biggest baddest priv server for rappelz =) we all just need to stick together and help it grow!! ^^ = D

thnx for ADmin
Back to top Go down
Raemon
Admin
Admin
Raemon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 am

nice application
Back to top Go down
mahmoudnasser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 am

thnxx for You ^^ admin

Do you accept me application ^^
Back to top Go down
Draculus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 am

You surely know the game, but four months of experience shouldn't be called a "long time Rappelz player", since long time means years to me.
You know what the game in based on today, but if an old bug comes up how would you handle it? A bug from Epic 3 is totally different than the ones from Epic 6 or 7.
Just to make an example: Epic 6-7 bugs could be like missing tooltip of some skills/items, Epic 3 ones are like wrong skill buyment system, or pet skillbar changes while dual summoned.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 am

We do not seek peoples who are good players or because they know some gm commands taken from Google .

If you are skilled in server scripting , .lua , Microsoft SQL Server 2008 then I am sure we can collaborate . This doesn't mean you will copy/paste others works from dev . You must have your own work

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1