RISING RAPPELZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RISING RAPPELZ

FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ezgee25 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ezgee25

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

ezgee25 Application Empty
PostSubject: ezgee25 Application   ezgee25 Application EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 am

1. Experiance with rappelz
-Well i played rappelz for 2 years now. I didn't experience any problem getting to know the game. I've played with R6/R7 servers and played US(Naga)live server also. In percentage my estimated knowledge of the game is 90% that is if i evaluate myself

2. Programing/scripting/gm Experiences?
- With Programming and scripting i have knowledge and I've been doing programming for 2 years because my course is Information Technology. Gm experiences i have many..As a Gm i handle Security(Law Breakers,Bot,etc) at Ragnarok private server been at this position in 2 private server namely ZenithRO and NamelessRO/EventGM and Admin..If your gonna ask what games i have 3 namely Ragnarok,Flyff and Rose Online.I played many server and switch to other servers cause of many reasons(Server Close down is mainly the reason)but right now I'm focused on Rappelz.My "Strict Level" when it comes to players i would rate 7/10 i really hate GM's that are corrupt just like the ones i encountered in Ragnarok..im a fun and more of a social guy and is on 8-12 hours a day during vacation and 6-8 hours during weekdays I'm usually in-game not browsing the net while playing. I can easily memorize Gm commands and i usually have a list of this commands

3. Why should we consider you?
- You should consider me because I'm an experienced/Honest/Obedient/polite co-GM and friend that will always give my 100% when it comes to work. I have confidence that I will meet your expectation though it's up to you to decide if i am deserving to be hired for this position but if i do get the job i will make sure that you will not regret your decision and make a good impression to players and GMs. I may not be the best out there but i know that i can do the job right and the fact that im willing to learn new things.

4. Country which you live?
- Philippines/Asia LOL!

5. Languages you speak?
-Fluent English and Tagalog

6. Little about yourself.
-Well im 18yrs old currently a second year student taking up Information Technology Course or in other Colleges is Computer Science.. I'm a certified Gamer been playing for 10 yrs now.I started when i was 8yrs old playing counterstrike. I love the company of people and i like to visit and read post and threads in forums alot. I'm always approachable and easy to talk to when it comes to complicated things. If you assign me a task i do it without hesitations and expect to have an output. i can easily memorize things and im eager to learn all that you will teach me.
Back to top Go down

ezgee25 Application
Page 1 of 1